Jump to the main content block


University Of Taipei

Office of International Affairs


Work Permit

Working in Taiwan While You Study.

Foreign/Overseas Chinese/Hong Kong/Macau students whom been officially enrolled in a full-time course for one year and above are eligible to apply for a working permit.
Your work-time allowance shall not exceed 20 hours per week, with the exception of winter and summer vacations.

Foreign students working in Taiwan are subjected to Article 50 of Employment Services Act and Article 30 to 35 of Regulations on the Permission and Administration of the Employment of Foreigners.

For more information, visit Workforce Development Agency

Click Num  
Forward to friend
Please input CAPTCHA