Jump to the main content block

【warm reminder】Please MUST inform us of your exit and entry information

Warm reminder for international students( foreign, overseas Chinese, HK and Macao, Mainland Chinese students are included.)

1. If you are entering Taiwan with a valid residence permit (ARC), please MUST inform us of your entry information (e-ticket + quarantine hotel reservation + valid ARC). foreignstu@go.utaipei.edu.tw
2. If you do not have a valid residence permit (ARC), you must need a special entry permission from Ministry of Education, and Office of International Affairs of UT will help you apply it. If you arrive in Taiwan without a valid special entry permission, you will be returned to the airport on the same flight.

Click Num: